ABOUT CARNEGIE HALL
THINGS TO KNOW
Box Office Location & Hours
The Carnegie Hall box office is located on the ground floor in the business office. All tickets (including Will Call) may be purchased and/or redeemed by coming through the Church Street entrance, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. (*seasonal)
• The use of flash photography and/or recording devices is prohibited during the performance.
• Please turn all devices to silent mode.
• Smoking is prohibited in the building.
• To preserve our historic building, food and drink are prohibited in the auditorium.
• Restrooms are located on the ground floor and second floor.
• Carnegie Hall merchandise and performers’ merchandise (when available) will be located in the back of the auditorium for purchase.
Carnegie Hall is committed to making our facility accessible to all patrons.
• Hearing/visual assistance devices and sign language are available. Please contact Carnegie Hall one week in advance to arrange.
• An accessible bathroom is available by taking the elevator to the ground floor, just outside of the business offices.
• Accessible parking is available on Church St. and parking lot near main entrance.
• Accessible seating is available. Please request it when ordering tickets.
• Large print playbills are available upon request.